remove temporary files

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Gesperrt
milanroubal

remove temporary files

Beitrag von milanroubal » 23.12.2006, 21:02

Hello,
remove temporary files after successfully writing DVD is marked in DVR Studio Pro, but it is not removing the files in the folder, that is used by DVR Compress.
I am using DVR Studio Pro 1.41 and DVR Compress Beta 0.92
Kimi
Programmierer

Beitrag von Kimi » 23.12.2006, 23:24

That's true. It does remove them when you create the next DVD. This is because DVR-Compress is a separate product.
milanroubal

Beitrag von milanroubal » 25.12.2006, 00:05

Yes, but you are setting up the paths where to find and where to store the files inside of dvr studio pro, so I can't understand why it is also so hard to remove the files when the burning finish successfull. When you know, that you need to burn from compress directory you also know, that you need to remove there the files.

Currently when you are not burning after that immediately next DVD there is 5GB occupied in HDD and it is not neccesary.

Also it would be nice to detect, that the path for storing of the DVD files and compress DVD files is the same and show in this situation warning. It took me some time to find out, that it is not working to make it in this way.
Thank you
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“