Problems with DVR-Studio PRO on some DVR-resolutions

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Antworten
SteveGulliksen

Problems with DVR-Studio PRO on some DVR-resolutions

Beitrag von SteveGulliksen » 02.12.2005, 10:42

I have installed the latest DVR-Studio PRO, and upgraded it to the latest version. When I use the DVD-wizard on a channel sending in 720x576 resolution everything works fine. Norwegian and some european channels send in this format.

But when I try to use the DVD-Wizard on programs with resolution 704x576 or 544x576, which is a lot of channels, it completes the first step with demultiplexing the stream to the temporary directory, and then the entire program QUITS! No error messages, no hints to what to do.

I have tried with a lot of different DirectShow video decoders like Sigma Designs hardware decoder, Intervideo WinDVD, Nero Video Devoder and MainConcept Video Decoder (Adobe Encore). None works, the problem is still the same.

This means that I can only make DVDs of 15% of my TV-channels, and that is not acceptable. Do you want me to make a short recording in these to resolutions that makes problems and send them to you so that you can recreate the problem, or do you have enough information to fix this problem?

Best regards from Steve Gulliksen from Norway.

PS! If I can get it to work on all my TV-channels, DVR-Studio PRO is a fantastic application that I will use a lot and recommend to all my friends who have Dreambox'es!

If you want, you can send replies to this post to my e-mail steve@nmi.no.
SteveGulliksen

This guy has the same problems

Beitrag von SteveGulliksen » 02.12.2005, 10:47

I picked up this post on the German board, and this guy has the exact same problem as I have. So it's not just me!

Hallo

Ich bin seit neuestem Besitzer von DVR Studio Pro und habe in der Vergangenheit mit der Testversion bereits mehrere Aufnahmen geschnitten und gebrannt. Bisher immer erfolgreich weswegen ich mich auch für den Kauf entschlossen habe.

Gleich gestern hab ich versucht Aufnahmen von der Late Show mit David Letterman auf ITV4 und Judge Judy auf ITV2 zu schneiden und auf DVD zu brennen. Beide Sender sind ja seit neuestem FTA.

Demuxen klappt noch, aber beim Erstellen der VOB bleibt der obere der beiden Balken bei 0% stehen und nach ca. 15 Sekunden beendet sich das Programm von selbst.
Kimi
Programmierer

Beitrag von Kimi » 02.12.2005, 22:30

@Seve:

I'm aware of the problem. It only persists with some Skandinavian channels, which seem to use the same encoders, with some strange settings. I'm currently redesigning the demultiplexer because of this.
SteveGulliksen

Kimi: Do you want me to send you some test files?

Beitrag von SteveGulliksen » 09.12.2005, 11:24

Dear Kimi!

It's great that you're working on the problem, because it is a big problem for me. I can't use the program on more than maybe 15% of my channels.

Do you want me to send you some small test files with these resolutions, or do you have them already?

Best regards; Steve Gulliksen
Kimi
Programmierer

Beitrag von Kimi » 09.12.2005, 11:29

You have mail :)
lunabaerchen

Abbruch bei ITV (VOB)

Beitrag von lunabaerchen » 18.12.2005, 17:43

Hallo,

scheinbar habe ich das gleiche Problem.
Ich hatte gestern Abend auf ITV1 und ITV2 das Finale vom X-Factor aufgenommen und bei der Bearbeitung bricht mir das Programm ohne Meldung beim 2. Schritt Erstellen VOB ab.

Eine Fehlermeldung im Log kann ich nicht erkennen.

Gruss Thomas
Kimi
Programmierer

Beitrag von Kimi » 18.12.2005, 19:21

Bitte lade dir die aktuelle Beta-Version 1.08Beta1 in unserem Downloadbereich herunter. Da habe ich einige Änderungen gemacht, die speziell für ITV Aufnahmen sind.
Antworten

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“