how to automatically play sequenced recorded songs

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Antworten
Nakkoush

how to automatically play sequenced recorded songs

Beitrag von Nakkoush » 16.01.2008, 10:36

Hi,

I am new to DVR-Studio Pro 1.75 and I need an assistance if possible:

I recorded some separated songs on my DreamBox PVR600 hard disk.
I used DVR-Studio Pro 1.75 to compile my first DVD, after playing it I discovered that each time I am watching a song, I need to push the next button otherwithe the DVD playing would stop at the end of each recorded song! :o

What am I doing wrong?

Any help is highly appreciated!

Regards,
Nakkoush.
Kimi
Programmierer

Beitrag von Kimi » 16.01.2008, 12:24

Did you create a DVD menu for your DVD? If so, then klick on the Background and on the right table set the parameter "jump back" to "No". Then the track will seamlessly jump to the next track on the disc and at the end go back to the menu.

You could use one of the "1 Title" menu templates, even if you have more than 1 song on the disc. That way you would have some sort of a "play all" button to start with the first one.
Nakkoush

Beitrag von Nakkoush » 16.01.2008, 13:40

Kimi hat geschrieben:Did you create a DVD menu for your DVD? If so, then klick on the Background and on the right table set the parameter "jump back" to "No". Then the track will seamlessly jump to the next track on the disc and at the end go back to the menu.

You could use one of the "1 Title" menu templates, even if you have more than 1 song on the disc. That way you would have some sort of a "play all" button to start with the first one.
Thanks mate, I will try to set the parameter "jump back" to "No" since i didn't touch it before.

Regards,
Nakkoush
Antworten

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“