How to use the transfer program with Medion/Vision MDC 2220?

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Antworten
TeamKP

How to use the transfer program with Medion/Vision MDC 2220?

Beitrag von TeamKP » 13.02.2008, 08:03

I am trying to transfer programs from the MDC 2220. I have downloaded the latest (1.41) medion transfer module as well as DVR-Studion software from this site. I have also connected the harddrive to my PC. Even though windows does not recognize the hardriwe, windows device manager sees the drive as an unformatted drive with the correct manufacturer and type info.

When I run DVR-studio, and invoke the transfer module from the file menu, no programs are visible in the in the table. The "Disksize:" field is also empty. When i click the "..." symbol, I hear noises that indicate access to hardrive, but it appears that the noises are comig from my windows system drive, not from the MDC 2220 drive. So it appears that the transfer module is not accessing the MDC 2220 drive, but instead the windows system drive. The setting in the "..." field is "<auto>".

Has anybody used DVR-studio with Medion/Vision MCD2220/2020 models? How should the above described process work when done succesfully? What should I put in the "..." field to access the Medion drive (connected as a slave to my primary IDE controller)?
Antworten

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“