DVR-Studio Pro 2

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Antworten
JohnJeff

DVR-Studio Pro 2

Beitrag von JohnJeff » 28.01.2010, 00:11

I have used DVR Studio Pro 2 since it first came out quite sucessfully with my Topfield TF5800PVR. I now have a Humax Foxsat HDR but when I try to produce a DVD using DVR-Studio Pro there are very many error messages. I have tried adding other Humax receivers to use with the program in the settings menu but this makes no difference. Are you able to confirm that there will be an update soon to add the Humax Foxsat HDR to the list of machines supported by DVR Studio Pro 2?

Alternatively, does DVR Studio HD support this machine? If it does, I am happy to purchase it but need to know before I do.

John Jeffery
Sascha
Programmierer

Beitrag von Sascha » 28.01.2010, 09:56

I'm sorry it isn't supported yet in DVR-Studio HD as well.
But we can have a look at it.
Please download DVR-Studio HD and load a recording of the Foxsat HDR which is larger then 3 GB. Then open the support request within "Help & Manuals" menu.
Make sure to select the "device info" within the "support request" window.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sascha, Haenlein-Software
JohnJeff

DVR Studio HD and Humax Foxsat HDR

Beitrag von JohnJeff » 28.01.2010, 21:53

Hi Sascha,

Thank you for your reply.

I have downloaded DVR Studio HD but I regret it is in German and I cannot find another link to an English version. If there is an English version, how do I download it, please?

John Jeffery
Ralf
Inhaber HS

Beitrag von Ralf » 29.01.2010, 09:20

Hello JohnJeff,

to get the english version you only click on the english banner on our download site on the row

"2009-12-18 DVR-Studio HD Englisch (Installer + Setup) 1.65 8662kB."

(There is a row with the german AND a row with the english banner)
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ralf

Gehe zu Facebook...
Über ein “Like” würden wir uns sehr freuen.
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“