Errors Checks in PRO and HD (1-2) versions...

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Antworten
SirDester

Errors Checks in PRO and HD (1-2) versions...

Beitrag von SirDester » 18.05.2010, 17:03

Hi all,
I just subscribed to the forum because I'm trying the DVR-StudioHD and I have some problems with Errors-Check routines, and found no solution.

I try to explain. I'm searchinig for a secure way to detect if a TS file contains errors.

I installed both the PRO and the HD (both 1 and 2) demo versions, and trying to check some TS files I recorded with my Dreambox and/or DVBViewer.

I have a TS file I know that contains some errors (I saw them while recording...) and they're correctly detected by the PRO (2.15) version during the error scan.

But if I do the same process with HD (both 1.68 and 2.02) on the same file, they tell me that the file is ok.

In a similar way, every HD TS file I check, I always receive no errors.

Where am I wrong ? I can send you a TS sample to test this strange behaviour.

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Tobias
Programmierer

Beitrag von Tobias » 20.05.2010, 09:47

Hi SirDester,

the error detection of DVR-Studio Pro is currently more advanced than the one of HD 1 and HD 2. We plan to add the same error detection routine in HD 1 / 2 but at the moment we have not enough time.

Of course could you give us a TS which contains errors HD 1 / 2 did not found.

Please use our FTP server:

Server: www.haenlein-software.com
User: HS_cust
PW: teststream
MfG
Tobias
SirDester

Beitrag von SirDester » 21.05.2010, 11:00

Hi, thanks for your kind answer.
I've just uploaded 2 samples in your FTP server, one for HD and one for SD.

I've tested the SD file with PRO and HD version to see different error checking behaviour.

I've tested the HD file with TsMuxer (which detected the error during the "demux" operation) and the HD version to see the different checking behaviour.

Thanks for all your work.
Bye.
Antworten

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“