HD 2.11

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Antworten
Poida

HD 2.11

Beitrag von Poida » 13.11.2010, 01:31

I have been trying to edit a file, and have had the following issues:
1. Application restart.... wait 90 sec.
- This concept of having to connect to the servers to use the software, while a nice theory, is very irritating from a user perspective as twice I have lost my work as the save option does not seem to work. I am now contunually hitting the save button (waste of time and distracting) to ensure that if YOUR servers are busy MY work is not lost.
2. English version of the software - and many error mesages and tool bubbles are in Geman. What does "Medienservice night verfugbar" etc mean :?:
3. The Finalize (Finalise) output screen does not seem to have the ability to export it's output. Is there a way to send this in so that failures can be looked at? I have an error that tells me that "An internal error were ascertained in the authoring module. Please, restart the application and repeat the process." I do what is requested and achieve the exact same result.
4. Access to Media Library failed - please restart the software. Where is this media library? My PC or your servers? Why is there no Retry button? Restarting the sotware seems to be a Microsoft solutution.... :oops:

Cheers
Poida
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!
Sascha
Programmierer

Beitrag von Sascha » 13.11.2010, 19:03

Hi Poida

1. Oh, I am sorry. This is not the usual way the software should react. We still know about the issue. However we need to reproduce the situation what is not easy. We will improve this.

2. We will check the translations. It means "Media library not available"

3. Yes you can use the "support request" function to send the logfiles and if necessary a part of the movie. Just do so and we will have a look what leads to the abort.

4. This is ours. We implemented that, because we support a large number of receivers. In order to get always the correct handling for that and further the right processing for the different ways of transportstreams by TV broadcasters our server calculates a short information file for the software. (we can improve export settings without any need of software update)

Please send me your user number. You will find it within the about window at the right, bottom below the OK Button (light gray).
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sascha, Haenlein-Software
Poida

Beitrag von Poida » 13.11.2010, 23:49

Hi Sascha

Firstly, apologies for the tone of my last post - I typed it while frustrated, but that's no excuse for being rude. I have now seen that the wait 90sec problem (from reading the forum posts) is being attended to. I also respect that it must be a huge task to find every piece of text to translate. It is ongoing I assume :oops:

The number is 110448

I have sent the Support Request as requested. By the way, Pro 2 is able to correctly deal with the file, but it is too large to send. Is there a way of cutting some of it out is such a way that you can look at it?

Cheers
Pete
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!
Ralf
Inhaber HS

Beitrag von Ralf » 15.11.2010, 13:50

Hello Poida,

I have increase the timeout window.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ralf

Gehe zu Facebook...
Über ein “Like” würden wir uns sehr freuen.
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“