DVR STudio HD2 version 2.18 Finalizing .rec files with cuts

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Antworten
C.R. de Hond

DVR STudio HD2 version 2.18 Finalizing .rec files with cuts

Beitrag von C.R. de Hond » 14.07.2011, 10:15

Re: Finalizing .rec files with one or more cuts.
In the previous version after making one or more cuts and finalizing to een .iso (sd) file the result was audio problems (synchronizing not correct). So I never converted to .iso but to .ts and with another programm I converted the .ts to .iso.

Now we have version 2.18. And after making a cut 90% of the .ts file has no audio. When converting to .iso everything works well.

I prefer a good .ts file in stead of a .iso since with a .ts file I can decide what to do with it. This gives me more flexibility.

In addition to my previous message, when finalizing the proces always start with an error.
The errormessage is: "Error in audio track 8190 followed bij a time".
This happens when finalizing to .iso and to .ts
Sascha
Programmierer

Beitrag von Sascha » 15.07.2011, 07:58

The last error message you described might be the reason for your audio problem.
The software analysis the stream and detects audio and video stream distortions. In that case an audio error was found.

Please load the recording causing your mentioned problems and use the error detection (main window, top right, red button with white flashlight).
It analysis the recording before exporting it and will list found errors within the definition table on the right.
Select the errors one after another and use a button of the button bar below. The button shall convert the error area definition to a cut area definition.

Thus all stream errors should be cut which means they should not cause a problem during export.

In case an error occurs (during export or the result is not correct, the way you expect it to be) go to the menu "Manual & Help" > "Support request" and send us the logfiles. Please add an exact description of your problem and add the link to that thread.

best regards
Sascha
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sascha, Haenlein-Software
C.R. de Hond

Beitrag von C.R. de Hond » 15.07.2011, 17:09

Sacha,

I cannot find the solution. And to me it appears very strange that with the audio error conversion to .iso is possible however not to .ts because then 99% of the audio is lost.
Is there a way to install a previous release?
Sascha
Programmierer

Beitrag von Sascha » 18.07.2011, 10:17

Well there is, but I would prefer to get the error and fix that problem.
Did you check that with an elder recording you still correctly exported?

Please try another recording to make sure it is not a stream problem of that single recording.

As mentioned before please send us a support request with help of the software and post your request number here.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
C.R. de Hond

Beitrag von C.R. de Hond » 22.07.2011, 09:03

Sacha,

I will send you in the supportmailbox logfiles with explanation.

Thanks in advance.

rgds Carel
Sascha
Programmierer

Beitrag von Sascha » 22.07.2011, 11:25

Thanks for the logs.
It seems as if some parts are protected.
Please send us a support request as mentioned before with help of the software and attach a sample file of your recording. Choose 20 MB, hopefully I can say more then. (Important: Select the total beginning at timeline, because I need to have a look at the first part of it)[/code]
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
C.R. de Hond

Beitrag von C.R. de Hond » 02.08.2011, 10:29

Dear Sacha,

The original .rec file is 157Mb so difficult to send to you. With DVR-Studio HD 2.18 I created a cut of this .rec file and I converted it to a .rec file. This smaller .rec file is now loaded without any error. But when I make a cut-in and a cut-out and finalize this tot a .ts or even a sd .iso you'll will notice an audio error. I hope you can reproduce this. It happens with all the .rec files. The origanl ones from the Topfield Recorder and the ones created with DVR-Studio HD 2.18.

Now the file is loaded I tried to send you a support request from the sw with the .rec file loaded. However I'm not familiar how to fill out the fields. I wrote the error description, flagged 2 classifications but what should I enter in the Channel or Source field to continue?
C.R. de Hond

Beitrag von C.R. de Hond » 02.08.2011, 10:43

I finally discovered to enter the url of this topic in to the channel field and that seems to work.
Hopefully you received the information???
Sascha
Programmierer

Beitrag von Sascha » 03.08.2011, 11:51

Please have a try with our current development version:
viewtopic.php?t=4220

There is a download of version 2.18.5.
Make sure having uninstalled DVR-Studio HD2 with help of the windows system preferences panel.

We created a DVD with your file and audio was available then.
So please have a try with version 2.18.5 and use e.g. VLC Player for testing.

By the way: the support request would create a 20 MB part of the original itself.

Best regards
Sascha Haenlein
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sascha
Programmierer

Beitrag von Sascha » 05.08.2011, 14:18

Hi,
I had a look at your request:
Your sample file was converted to TS by me and the sound did not have any distortions during playback in VLC player.

Can you try that with your sample file as well?

Nevertheless there was an audio stream error found in the sample. Maybe the original file has much more which are more critical for processing.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
C.R. de Hond

Beitrag von C.R. de Hond » 05.08.2011, 16:23

Sacha,
Still with version 2.18
If you finalize the complete file I send to you you'll see the audio error but the converted file plays without distortion in VLC player.
But, if you make a cut for instance cut in at 0h00'26.9 and cutout 0h00'35.0 and then you finalize tot .ts there's no sound when played with vlc. I've got the .ts example. Strange that with another program e.g. WinDVD the sound is there.
Sascha
Programmierer

Beitrag von Sascha » 08.08.2011, 11:55

Well if the converted file has audio problems in WinDVD but not in VLC, this sounds like a codec problem. The codec being used differs from software to software.

Maybe the WinDVD codec is not that flexible.

How about loading the converted file with DVR-Studio HD again and playback with the internal player?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
C.R. de Hond

Beitrag von C.R. de Hond » 10.09.2011, 10:18

Dear Sacha,
Thanks for all your efforts re editting and finalizing the TopField files. The final result was still not succesful. However, please stop your effort since my Topfield broke down. I now bought a Homecast HS 9000 CICD PVR.
De Dutch importer mentions on his website that the Haenlein software supports the Homecast files.
But when I changed the device in DVR Studio HD2 the list mentions "Native Format is unknown" Please help me.
Regards Carel
Sascha
Programmierer

Beitrag von Sascha » 12.09.2011, 12:03

This is only relevant if you want to reimport an edited recording to the receiver. This is not possible at the moment.
All other export functions are available of cause.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
C.R. de Hond

Beitrag von C.R. de Hond » 21.09.2011, 09:58

Okay Sacha, thanks. I found my way now. I cannot read the .TP0 files from the HomeCast PVR into DVR-Studio HD2 (wrong format). So I convert the .TP0 file with the program Mpeg Streamclip into a .TS file.
And this .TS file can be read bij DVR-Studio HD2. Then I make my cut-outs and finalize tot a .TS or .ISO. No audio errors when finalizing as I had with the Topfield .rec files. Now everything works perfect.

rgds Carel
Antworten

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“