CHAPTERS NOT WORKING/FILE CORRUPTION

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Antworten
molly

CHAPTERS NOT WORKING/FILE CORRUPTION

Beitrag von molly » 31.08.2006, 01:44

Hi,

I have tried creating DVDs using Studio Pro (DVD Wizard) from .hav files to DV-R (2 x/4.7GB), using chapter markers.

Selecting the chapter markers from the chapter menu on the DVD when in a DVD player will not start playback from the marker point - it just shows the 'stop' symbol for the player (tried in multiple DVD players). I can start the recording from the start and skip chapter to chapter to get to the desired point but the chapter menu selector should work.

Additionally, in a number of attempts at recording using the DVD Wizard the last part of the recording (ie toward the end/last chapters) seems to have been corrupted and gets stuck on a frame. If left it will eventually progress but get stuck on another frame shortly afterward. Audio stops as well.

Anyone have any clues ?

Thanks

Molly
Ralf
Inhaber HS

Beitrag von Ralf » 01.09.2006, 11:36

@molly

we know of JVC and Panasonic DVD players having problems with playing menus created with DVR-Studio Pro. We are currently investigating this problem.

As of the other problem I cannot say much. Does the recording play well on the receiver itself?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ralf

Gehe zu Facebook...
Über ein “Like” würden wir uns sehr freuen.
Bild
molly

Beitrag von molly » 02.09.2006, 09:00

Thanks for the reply. The recording plays OK on the Legend Receiver (LPVR160) but I can't place the chapter markers until I start manipulating it with Studio Pro.

The corruption problem is definitely during or after transfer to the PC/laptop.

Thanks

Molly
Antworten

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“