Transfer Module for TripleDragon

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Antworten
FunMan

Transfer Module for TripleDragon

Beitrag von FunMan » 21.10.2005, 19:26

Dear Support.

I have through Armas received a 100 days test version of DVD Studio Pro but there are no Transfer Modules to select, and I can't find a Transfer Module on your Download page.
Could you please be so kindly to inform me where I can get a suitable Transfer Module for connecting to a TripleDragon ?

My very best regards
Svend Rasmussen aka FunMan
Kimi
Programmierer

Beitrag von Kimi » 22.10.2005, 14:37

@FunMan

you do not need any transfer module for this receiver. Consult the manuel for the receiver, there are several ways to transfer files:
FTP, Samba and others.
I suggest you try FTP, just enter the IP-Address of your receiver.

Transfer-Modules are for receivers where the manufactuer doesn't offer a way for transfer or that solution is very slow.
FunMan

Beitrag von FunMan » 22.10.2005, 14:51

Yeah, I know I can transfer files in many ways, but where are the "Make DVD in two click" Armas promised, when I have to transfer the file(s) with a second program, as for instance FTP..
Just to start a FTP session takes more then two click ;-)
I don't see the point in this software when it can't get the files directly from the box.
Maybe you should look into making a transfer module for the Dragon in near future.

Thanks
FunMan
Kimi
Programmierer

Beitrag von Kimi » 22.10.2005, 15:08

;) ok, you are right, if you take the FTP mouse-clicks into account it's more than two clicks...

If you can access your Box with SAMBA (Windows Shares) then you could just open the first TS file with the normal file>open menu.
Just enter \\192.168.1.100 (or what ever the IP of your box is) and select the file. Maybe you have to change folders.

I don't have a Tripple-Dragon receiver myself, so I just guess what I know from the advertising...
Antworten

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“