How to order DVR-Compress correctly

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Gesperrt
Karin

How to order DVR-Compress correctly

Beitrag von Karin » 26.11.2006, 15:23

Our latest product DVR-Compress is online now and there seem to be some questions around related to the ordering procedure.

That is why we have made a little video (flash animation) how to order an additional licence:
http://www.haenlein-software.com/HS/Vid ... ST_KL.html

It is only in german yet, but it should be understandable... :wink:

We have assembled all questions and answers of the last few days:
  • Who can order DVR-Compress as an additional licence for a reduced price?
    Every customer already owning a licence of DVR-Studio Pro (or any other product of ours)!

• How do I order an additional licence?
    1. Log in at our online shop using your customer number and password.
    2. Select as Licence type: ADDITIONAL LICENCE.
    3. Select the Product: DVR-Compress.
    4. Paste the Serial number: Its the number DVR-Compress indicates at its starting window.

• I have ordered a Single Licence at full price instead of an Additional Licence. What can I do now?
    Please do not submit a second order at all or pay the higher amount and contact us afterwards.
    Just leave us a message at the customer area. We will adjust the order manually. Thereafter, the new invoice can be fetched at the customer area. That will be the easiest way to do.

• Why can't I see my old licence of DVR-Studio Pro at the customer area?
    or
  • I have an other customer number now as I used to have earlier.
    It seems that you have newly registered instead of logging in with your old customer number. Same thing here: Please don't submit a second order, but only leave a message at the customer area including your old customer number. We will simply transfer your ordered licence of DVR-Compress.

• I have transferred the money already. Will I get back the amount overpaid?
    Certainly. But please wait till you get the receipt after we have got your payment which may last up to 5 days depending on the bank. Thereafter, leave a message at the customer area including your bank details. We will re-transfer the overpaid amount at once.
    IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT ARRANGE A NEGATIVE BOOKING OPERATION AT THE BANK! In doing so, the chaos would even get worse!
    Await the receipt first and ONLY THEN write a message at the customer area.
If ever possible, please leave messages at the customer area. It will be much easier for us to allocate this one to a process. If that is not possible, send an email, but be sure to mention your customer number and the invoice number.
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“