I'll raise the purchase price of this quarries and rooms

Public discussion about our DVR-Products. Exchange knowlegde with other users and us.
Antworten
nanchen

I'll raise the purchase price of this quarries and rooms

Beitrag von nanchen » 12.03.2021, 05:27

I propose a maximum amount of six or four Rune rocks in RS gold your Mining room at level 99. Your way effectively defeats the problem of mining Rune entirely, if you are rich enough. Rune ore prices would sink radically, even considering the number of people have 99 Construction and 85 Mining. Two allotment stains could be built within this room and only one. What exactly does that mean? One or 2? 2 allotment patches appear a little much for Structure 10, I have to say.

I'll raise the purchase price of this quarries and rooms if any further complaints about that, aren't they supposed to spend close to 6m on Building ALONE without all this? Also not a lot of people have 85 mining and 99 structure. 214 people have 99 Construction.

The majority of the ones I looked up possess 85 mining. So I will say roughly about 95% of these have 85+ mining that means 182 of those 214 have 85+ mining, and with the triple span respawn I doubt it is likely to be overabused, too thanks for alerting me to include that you could only have 1 OF EACH TYPE OF SKILL ROOM. (Only 1 mining, and 1 farming).

I believe you misunderstand. For someone with 99 Structure (which costs a whole lot more than 6 million, even with the cheapest way ever done - normal wooden chairs), the quarry would have to cost 20M+ to dissuade them from making insane profits off rune ores. And the respawn time is completely insignificant, because most players can and do mine rune ore whilst world switching.

Ok, 1 thing I notice about the party room is, even should you organise an event for buy OSRS gold the freinds, people come in the party home and take things. This may not be such a good concept, but an annoying noob who chooses teh big item on your fall could be annoying. Therefore, if you speak to celebration Pete you are able to ask him... Castle: 7,000 coins, then a smaller party room,20 sqaures by 20 sqaures, every corner has a water cannon. It is possible to use them to soak people with the party, no effects apart from they pull of a scared emotion.
Antworten

Zurück zu „DVR-Products“