Newslette 22.12.2020

Solltet Ihr einen Newsletter verpasst haben, hier sind alle ab dem August 2016
Antworten
Ralf
Inhaber HS

Newslette 22.12.2020

Beitrag von Ralf » 22.12.2020, 18:35

WICHTIG: In der Regel bekommen wir bei jedem Newsletter ca. 5% der versendeten Mais als unzustellbar zurück.
Sollten Sie diese Mail nicht erhalten haben, trifft mit Sicherheit einer dieser 4 Gründe zu:

1) Das Postfach ist voll. Sie haben bei Ihrem Provider nur ein bestimmtes Freivolumen. Bitte alte Mails auch mal löschen.
2) Der Provider hat die Mail eigenmächtig als SPAM klassifiziert und abgewiesen. Klären Sie bitte, dass er in Zukunft alles von ...@haenlein-Software.com durchlässt. Sie könnten sich sonst mit "Passwort vergessen?" nicht einmal ein neues Kundenpasswort zusenden lassen.
3) Sie haben die Mailadresse geändert und vergessen die neue Mailadresse im Kundenbereich einzutragen. Bitte nachholen...
4) Sie haben den Haken "Ja, ich möchte über Angebote und Neuerungen informiert werden." im Kundenbereich unter Persönliche Angaben entfernt oder im letzten Newsletter den Newsletter abbestellt.

Dieser Newsletter ist an alle Kunden und Nutzer gegangen, die eine Demo-Verlängerung beantragt hatten.
Newsletter als PDF zum Download:
http://www.haenlein-software.com/HS/ima ... -12-22.pdf
Hier als Screenshot:
Bild
Bild

Der Newsletter in Englisch:

Dear Mr. Max Mustermann,

I hope you and your loved ones have come through this difficult time well so far, are healthy and remain so.
There is probably hardly anyone who has fond memories of 2020. Now the lockdown, too, which spoils Christmas and New Year for all of us.

I don't know about you, but I am still waiting for 2 orders on the Internet that I placed in the first week of December. Since the poor parcel carriers can hardly cope with the flood of orders, I no longer expect a delivery before Christmas either. If you are in the same predicament, I can help:

Simply order your gift in our online shop. Since we don't have to send anything by post and everything is handled fully automatically, there is no delay in delivery. This means that you can make a purchase even 5 minutes before the presents are due. You can activate our programmes DIRECTLY after completing your order, without having to pay.

With us there is also no exchange stress: Please only order once and wait with the payment until after the gift-giving. If the recipient doesn't like it, just send me an e-mail and I will cancel the open invoice up to 30 days after the order.
Only if you like the gift, only then should you make the payment.

What's new with us?
DVR-Studio UHD 2

- You can now use it completely offline, without internet.
- With only one licence you can use it on 2 PCs at the same time. There is no need to change licences every time.
- All functions of DVR-Disk UHD and DVR-Compress are included free of charge in DVR-Studio UHD 2.
- DVR-Recode UHD 2 contains the latest decoders and encoders from MainConcept.
- New design and improved background processes.
DVR-Provider 3

- Now you can also stream ISO images: Until now, you could only stream files via UPnP. With the second, new type of playback, ISO images are automatically mounted and shared in your home network. They are then visible on every player in the home network in the network environment and can be called up. An ISO file (data carrier image) behaves on the player with all menu functions in the same way as a directly inserted DVD or BluRay.
- All video formats (up to 4K in HDR and Dolby Vision) and all audio formats (up to Dolby Atmos, Dolby ThrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio) are supported. Watch ISO streaming in video…
- Select the language in which film descriptions are searched for on the Internet and imported.
- The language of the admin and user interface can be switched to over 40 languages (a further 60 are in progress).
- Several new search and filter functions. Further tools will follow as a free update in spring 2021.
- Significantly more information on the video, audio and subtitle tracks through the integration of the programme MediaInfo.
DVR-Studio UHD 2 and DVR-Provider 3 are now Multilingual.

- The basic languages German and English supplied are now supplemented by over 100 languages translated by Google. The language file of the foreign language is automatically loaded as required.
- Revise or create your own language file for DVR-Studio UHD 2 or DVR-Provider 3
with our text editor.
- Always up-to-date: The manual is a MediaWiki. Adaptations are therefore possible without an update. It can be displayed in over 100 languages using Google. The language selection is already made from within the programm with the F1 key or in the manual with the menu item "Choose Language". If you switch to our forum or website via the instructions, these will also be translated live with Google.

Language files translated by Google can be recognised by the suffix "(Mechanical Translation)". Since Google does not always translate optimally, we are still looking for language sponsors for all mechanical translations. If you are interested, please contact me. The foreign language should preferably be your mother tongue and you should already know the programme as well as German.
For each revised language file you will receive a credit of 50€ on your customer account 12345. If you are willing to make us known in your home country, there are also opportunities to earn money with us. We have already found sponsors for the following languages: Dutch, Italian, Czech.

If you are interested in switching to our brand new products, you will receive a credit of at least 10% until the end of the year for all old licences without exception, and even 20% for DVR-Provider.
Simply log into your customer area 12345 and go to the "Customer account" page. There you will see the residual values of your licences after clicking on "Return licences…". If you return licences, the amount will be credited to your customer account and automatically offset against your next order.

You may be surprised that I am only writing to you now. Corona also slowed us down and there was a lot of work. The completion of the new products was also more time-consuming than planned. We still have a few things on our to-do list, which we unfortunately have to postpone until 2021. I would like to give my staff a few days of rest before we continue in the first week of January.
The following comes as a free update:
DVR-Studio UHD 2: Switching between the new dark and the familiar light display and various adjustments to previously reported support requests.
DVR-Provider 3: More search, filter and editing options, new tools: updating actor data and film ratings on the internet, data backup and restore.
Our product and comparison page on our website for DVR-Studio UHD 2 and DVR-Provider 3 are also not yet finalised.

I am also there for you between the years and will try to answer all enquiries as soon as possible. However, if there are any delays, I ask for your understanding.

I wish you a merry and peaceful Christmas. Above all, please stay healthy.

With kind regards
Ralf Haenlein
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ralf

Gehe zu Facebook...
Über ein “Like” würden wir uns sehr freuen.
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „NEWSLETTER VON HAENLEIN-SOFTWARE“