If you want to read my thoughts of FIFA 23

Anfragen zu neuen Geräten und Besonderheiten. Meldung von neuen unbekannten Geräten.
Antworten
nfkjasfas

If you want to read my thoughts of FIFA 23

Beitrag von nfkjasfas » 06.01.2023, 10:54

In today's deep dive I'll take a look at the new game features available with FIFA 23 to give my opinions on which features have an impact on game, what kind of effect (negative positively or negatively) they've created as well as if there's need to improve FUT 23 Coins. For the full list of the new features, let's reference EA's FIFA 23 website. When rating FIFA 23 we'll make use of a simple 1-5 ranking with 5 being a "great new feature" with 1 being "why did EA even bother to add this feature?" If you want to read my thoughts of FIFA 23, you can also head here.

The first item on the agenda today is the vaunted all-new Power Shot. The new shot type is based heavily on skill , and incorporates risks and rewards that let shoot powerfully at your opponent's goal.How to make Power Shots: LB/L1 + + Shoot using a hand-held aiming device

When to utilize Power Shots Because of the animation taking quite a bit of time to develop Power shots should only be used if you have enough time and space to complete the operation. Most commonly, any power shot shot taken within the 18-yard boundary is blocked if its path isn't clear because the trajectory tends to be more flat than finesse shots.

Kudos to EA for giving us a new shooting command with a special feature of manual aiming. It's also good that you can disable the annoying zoom-in sound that will play when the power shot is activated. Overall, this is a nice addition to shooting.

Set pieces have become dull in FIFA in the past. Although free kicks are uncommon for me When you do get one, they're more dynamic. Furthermore penalties have been simplified to improve cheap FIFA 23 Coins. Furthermore, the corners have not just copied the same mechanics as set pieces but also have a nice new camera view.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Aufnahme-Geräte (Receiver, TV-Karten, Kameras)“