Steamforged to create and deliver RuneScape games

Antworten
nfkjasfas

Steamforged to create and deliver RuneScape games

Beitrag von nfkjasfas » 29.06.2022, 10:26

The game was launched in the month of April but even its Early Access version proved this formula was well-received by RPG enthusiasts Buy OSRS Gold, having been downloaded over 600,000 times in Steam as well as the two main marketplaces for apps on mobile. This went above and beyond Malcom's first expectations as he started out. Naturally, he hoped his strategy would work but he didn't have an 'endgame that he was thinking of.

"Luckily the passion that fuelled these early days is still with me during the past few years of development, and being capable of working closely with Jagex personally on this is an absolute dream come true," he says. "I did not think I'd get the help of the very studio that inspired me in the beginning.

The transition from hobby to fan-driven project was obviously terrifying However, when you look at where I've been, and the support I've received since establishing Games by Malcs as an new studio, it's definitely worked out for the best."

Despite the strong connection that existed between Melvor Idle and RuneScape, and the involvement direct of Jagex however, the publisher decided to maintain the game as an original IP and not launch it as an officially-licensed RuneScape spin-off. This was in part recognition of the fact that Malcolm was successful in a place that Jagex itself had failed.

"We considered making an inactive RuneScape game a few years ago when we launched RuneScape: Idle Adventures RS Gold," Pfeiffer explains. "In Alpha, we stopped development to concentrate our efforts on the core RuneScape games.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Export der Aufnahmen als ...“